Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fresh Prints.

I can barely feel my arms. I have never printed so fast and so hard in my life. I am happy to report that after a seven month hiatus in the studio, I am back in the saddle. The people from 'This ain't your Grandma's Craftsale' approached me as to whether or not I would be interested/available to silkscreen their annual poster. By hand. 120 of them. Oh my. With no job and a wild desire to back back in the studio, naturally I said yes. It was a lot of work. The third layer was a complete bastard. The first, second and fourth layers were complete dreams.

I'm back. I'm back.

Next on the roster, posters for The Mix, an art sale/craftsale that I will be a part of in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC! I love that you added felt. I lub you

    ReplyDelete