Saturday, January 23, 2010

_:__

I have nothing to say these days.

It is the strangest thing because my mind is so full of lists of things that need to be completed, filed, mailed, drawn up, cooked, organized, watered, tuned, tucked away, burned, printed, signed, sealed, delivered.

The race to complete my portfolio is on and I can't seem to get past the fact that I do not know how to draw.

Yesterday I received a message on my voicemail that reported, "Megan, you are the worst person in the entire world. I don't even know what to do. Bye" and I sat on the edge of my favorite chair with wet dripping hair staring into the phone cradled in my hands that delivered the words. The unfortunate thing is that that is not the first message of its sort this week, there have been others. Warranted others. Basically, I have been a pretty large turd this week and I don't even know what to do.

So there is that.

Last night I drank beer with two girls in a curling club. We ate the free popcorn without bothering to guide our hands to our mouths. Their male counterparts looked ridiculous from above; their limbs one hundred miles long against the white ice.

_:__

The time is nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment