Monday, November 15, 2010

Auntie Marj.

My mind is a carousel of Auntie Marj. I can see her so clearly and hear her laugh and her voice calling out "hi sweetheart" over our heads as we piled into her entrance a million times, just as she has to so many before me. I don't have enough words. She is soaring now, free as a bird. Auntie Marj, I will write more, but for now I love you and miss you.

We lost an incredible woman on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010. This is the last photo I took of her (far left) at Thanksgiving, standing outside with my Grandma, my ma, and her girls Sara and Jen.

Marjorie Anne Heinrichs
March 2, 1956 - November 9, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg. My thoughts go out for you and yours. Stay well, pull together, find solace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Miss Anchovy, I feel you all the way over here girl. But DAMN I miss her. I hope you are well.

    Love, Megs

    ReplyDelete