Thursday, April 28, 2011

Long gone.

There are days where I want to toss my computer as far from one spot as possible. I love throwing things. Especially in the bush. I also like pushing over trees, chicos, yelling TIMBER to no one. No no ever sees those moments. That is part of the beauty of the woods. Treeplanting became an outlet, a psychical, manual labored outlet. I long to be out there now, on the cusp of diving back into the land again, readying my hands, stretching for duty, head free, warm winds. Hallelujah. I look forward to the next season.

There are days where I question the validity of this on going and open post I have created here. It is frightening at times, the collection of it. But then there are days like today where I appreciate the fact that I can announce to whomever reading that I am nearly ready to dive in again. The future is now.

Chop.

Long gone; Montreal, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Gasp! You did it, and you look lovelier than ever.
    xo.jen

    ReplyDelete