Saturday, November 21, 2009

Future suture.

I think I want to get into textile design, children's wear and photography. The holy trinity of design in my brain. I think these three things would be a happy marriage of everything I appreciate in life: nice fabric, pretty babies and beautiful photography. Now, how to go about this without spending one million doll hairs on post secondary? Hmm. In the meantime, I am off to Staples to find ordinary stuff to print on.

Aren't these kids babes? I think so. The boy in the rain slicker holding the fox is my favorite. Memo to self, marry a ginger (Luke Marvin, what was our cut off loneliness/marriage age agreement again? 34?) with an appreciation for rain slickers, lace up boots and babies. Image stolen without permission.

Love, Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment