Saturday, February 21, 2009

Paris in the Springtime.

One year ago today, I wrote this

2/21/08 Switzerland
Madge is going to lurk outside tents at Fashion Week with Puke Marvin. 1:47pm

in hot anticipation of this, and this, and this, and this














































of Paris Fashion week. I vowed to go back, with money in my pockets in order to do it right. At twenty one, a girl should lurk outside of tents at Fashion Week. I spy, Chloe, Karl Lagerfeld, Luella Bartley tents. Alexander Wang was still under the radar. It was totally mental.

Anyway, I am on home turf this winter and there is not fashion tent or cheese shoppe within a million miles. And it is okay.

Also, I bought Jenny Lewis' Acid Tongue album on vinyl and it is totally blowing my mind in half. Insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment