Friday, October 16, 2009

An open letter to Liza Minnelli.

Dear Liza,

I saved your party-hatted face as my desktop background. Does that freak you out? I hope not. Today I walked around and around my home thinking of you. The only thing it is missing is you. Christmas is coming; you better be too. Same bed, same girl, same top bun, same shit; different pile, different babe lair.

Come all ye faithful.

I miss the shit out of you.

Poaching internet because I don't have any.

Love you, Madge.

ps: I will send my address as soon as I learn it. Yes, I know how ludacris that sounds.
pps: You are falling love??!?! Wicked.

1 comment:

  1. Of course, it does not. We are in love. Whatevs.
    And yes. The boy is on the east coast. Wish I could hop a plane (to you).

    Love you.
    liza

    ReplyDelete